>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, September 22, 2008, 9:04 PM

And how fast was it, it was another day which has passed.
I shall update 3 days at one go shall we.((:

20Sep08
Had gathered at 7am in morning, and start our 6 hour journey to Wudang Mountain. The journey was hard on everyone I know, due to we were not used to long journeys and some got a little unwell during the journey. I had made many expectations about Wudang Mountain, I already know about the background of Tao & would like to ask my doubts in order to clear my doubts for Tao the religion itself. I too want to see what Tao practises and how they see through their lives. After I've done a series of thoughts, I had end up like others sleeping through the journey. When I reached Wudang, it was 1pm and we alighted in some street of Wudang's hill foot to have our brunch. The restuaraunt served good and also many courses, I had a filling meal indeed my lunch was always so filling wonder if I ever get fatter here. I was wanting to head for toilet in the midst, then had proceed ahead, to my horendous the toilet was total disgusting. Even a restauranut was already like that, I can never imagine what will it be like in outside places. I really strongly reccommend the China hygenie officials to start working in their toilets if they want to have a good image of themselves.

After the bunch, travelled a little distance to Wudang mountain & start our journey of Touring Wudang Mountain. The first place that we visit was the place calles 太子坡 , the place had story of a young prince and had went to Wudang mountain to go through learning process, and had been accomanied by crane, monkey and deer which had helped him through learning. And the prince soon became a someone after his stay at Wudang mountain which had taught him pathway of life and things in life. The place was one of the famous place, as the place was so fasicinated by many parents as they wanted their children to study and worked smart and hard, therefore had prayed to the prince statue which brings good results to people who believed.

After the 太子坡 , we then head for 南岩宫 the place which has tons of great scenery at the place which awe people. However, it was getting so misty that I can hardly see anything in front of me. It was dangerous then, as the night falls the air got colder and got more mist wondering around the mountain, the time was tight too therefore dint have more chances to explore more places and also the other 72 peaks, 36 cliffs, 24 gullies, 3 lakes, 9 springs and 10 ponds there. The time in the place was very tight, I really wished we had more time really.

It was night then, settled the dinner back at where we had brunch. The dinner was oily filled with so much oil that I had ate less that night, as my stomach wasn't feeling that well already. Rested for the day in a hotel, I would say I prefer to have a closer place with the big nature, just like LuLin.


21Sep08
Got ready & checked out at 7am, had breakfast that day as it was a must due to a later part,we need to do some climbing. When we reached the gate of Wudang mountain, got seprated into groups of climbing and taking tram. I chose taking tram, I know I would be waste of my time there, however I know that climbing needs my stamina, and everyone had chose that instead. But I stood firmly to my ground even though i'm the only one,cause I know what's best for me. I know I'll miss the parts where climbing will have much more fun than taking tram, however even I got choice again I'll still stick to my own decision. (:
It was 11am, that the guys has reached the tip of mountain, they really did a great job in fact they got the courage and also the stamina to climb up the mountain, I myself did that once therefore I'd tried different expereince that day. ((: All of them, will be blessed as I once heard only the sincere people who have the faith and the trust climbs the mountain and when they reach the peak, they will be blessed. They are so blessed, and I had prayed to return the favour of keeping all of them safe as they climbed up.

The main peak, Tianzhu Peak (HeavenColumn), is 1,612 meters above sea level. On top of the Tianzhu Peak of Wudangshan is Jindian, meaning Golden Palace. The hall was built in 1416 and it is 5.54 meters in height, 4.4 meters in width and 3.15 meters in depth. The hall is a complete gilded bronze structure. After more than 500 years standing, the hall still glitters under the sun as new to become one of the wonders of Chinese ancient architecture. The climb wasn't easy at all, as the steps got more steep and also the steps got more smaller than ever, therefore each step was hard effort & I really appreciate the aftermath of hard work, the scenery was superb when you're at the peak of the place. It's really aprreacisted!! Took some pictures at the place, however it was not with me with Fizah will get them back in time.((:

During when I'm at the peak, I had doubts about the lock pads on the chains themselves many of the craved blessings on the locks and locked it on the chains of tianzhu peak I also wonder about how the living objects live in the conditions of high mountains. During the journey had expereinced the different weathers, at the foot was cold and misty, but at the top mountain the sun was shinning and bright warm. It's like we're one step closer to the sun, why is it so.
So many doubts yet no answer could be found.
This trip i had pleasures as I appreciate the trip to be planned and I looked at things which refreshs my mind and had time to escape from the city places, however I have my own opinions about the trip itself.
why is it so we dint manage to meet any Taoist priest.
why is it that we dint get to see any Taoist students practising, in their own place.
How did they manage thier lives in the mountain.
I got many many doubts yet, I can't find the answers from the tour guide's mouth. And too I'm disappointed as I dint manage to meet any Taoist preist, really i am disappointed.
Overall the trip, gave me good expreinces and also leave me with doubts.
There was a choice of the three events that we had visited and went through, I prefer the White water rafting really, not only i got to know the cultures there I too had my best pleasures at the place.
After this four weeks I've learnt many things over here, it might changed my ideas when I'm back home. I hope to finish my one last doubt over here just before I head back for home!!((:
I truly missed home, but I know until I finish my mission here, I still gotta concentrate on my work before anything else.
hmm.Today, was lectures of PM. It's more and more challenging each time, cause you have to understand the situations and based on what you've learnt you need to implement and also to explore on your own what you're going to solve the problems that has occured.
It's more and more on how project manager 's going to solve problems and how they see things and what sort of project manager I'll be. But after all's done, I wish to be Lassier-Faire manager, cause in this case I trust my members a lot , and they seem to be less worrying bunch of members as I'd trust them so much. But in fact in reality, most of the people are autocratic hardly listens to advices afriad that people might take over them in days to come. The society gets more competetive each day, and in reality we must face things we'll meet and face it with reality.
okayy, it's time for my activites.

God bless.<33


~ running wild is my forte ~