>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 11:38 AM

well well peeps!!~~
i totally missed you alrights..((: hahas. doing just very fine so fine that I'm crazy everyday, my darling friends are just fine tooo!! closed buds.((: today, IS lecture here, omg total bored but i did endure first half lesson, then zzzzzz comes..anyways, later part will be just relaxing so..be good!!((:
still no pics yet cause lazy lar, and some are with my friends. So just look at my wordy post first eh. okayy, anyways I'm a little busy at moments, my schedule just gets busy. Those whom i keep in contact with, i might not be able to do so often, cause I'm just busy. i wont contact you, unless in friendster, my blog i will get in contact alright.((:
My phone is contactable still, its just i shuang then pick up calls, if not, then you're so unlucky that i dint wanna talk to you.@_@
aights, here goes another day passing by, so fast eh. I missed abby, just her for now.
All i ever need, was her, just her.
all my mind though of was all jsut about her, and her.
all my heart is given to her, and only to her.
mummy miss you.*wails*
it's back to action, may god bless, the bless.<33

I wanna runaway. for now, i can just stop thinking about there.I'm tired, I wanna have a break.have a kit kat.

ps, vivian, mummy jane, pingpong i missed you also.((:
junhong, i wanna watch show!!~~
my friends, take care..((:

~ running wild is my forte ~