>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 5:30 AM

Out of the sudden, i missed Guangzhou. I remembered, i was there for a month together with my father. I certainly hope i could travel back there soon!
Cause i missed the shopping there.
i missed the food there.
i missed the life there.
hahas. if i were to stay another month there, see me growing horizontally!! wtf!
Wuhan, a nice place which my passport's gonna remember for long. hmm, its less developed, not like Guangzhou and Beijing. I better hope its gonna be real nice! cause i will be there MORE THAN A MONTH! wth. better make me grow vertically, best!
aights. its back to studies! wish me luck!
its exams tmw!
better be good news!
God bless me.<3

~ running wild is my forte ~