I've always been thinking, have i made choices right along my way.
Many was wrong, when coming to see them clearly. Many too was right, but not balanced.
yet the path im walking, was unbalance at the start too, im thankful for people around who had done me a great help. Im really thankful to god who had shown gracious on me.Im greatful, from my heart.
I've owed this,
on 21aug08, its 6months for us.I was in midst of exams, I was thankful that silly dint complained.
I had,
starting with a messy box, with tons of surprises.
a letter of checkboxes.together with ugly calender he's done.no artistic ideas! chey!
a doggy which has he used his to replace mine, which mine was from HONGKONG!
they were good friends.((: i hug to sleep ever since.
wah!! so cute!! loves!((: it was lemon skin which was he did long ago, but i threw it back at him. he really went to oven it.omg.
a piece of choclate mirror.used for plucking my brows when im overseas.wth.
mushi-mushroom!! my fav past-time.
a touching story, behind all those gifts. He said"see, so everything you say i've all taken into considerations okayy."
yes, and thankyouverlimuchie aights. and its 42days, im away. its another 72 ++ hours, i'll be on the plane. okayy, i'll miss you. and bring all you've done for me over, to replace you for that,1008hours. Each hour i'll be enjoying myself to the fullest i promise, awaiting to fulfil people's trust on me.
My mummy says that im gonna be just fine, and adapt there easily and wouldnt wanna come back, hahas like when i was in GuangZhuo.omg.hahas. okayy, let's see shall we. I rather stay in melborune if choosen.wth.Bless.
on the 22aug08,
i missed it. i talked to lecturers, module leader. Everything i've done, their advice just was the best. Im glad Mrs Ong, Mr chiu, Mr Tan helped a lot during the process. I'll fulfil what you put unto me, i promise. I just hope, Mr willam would be nice too.
I hereby send in my great appreciation.
everything has come to a down at moment, another's rising up so. I'll do updates, alright.