It was till JunHong, yesterday mention that I've havent been updating for 4 days.hahas. lost count. anyways, life's sort of not smooth lately, anyways still im glad that im still surviving you know! Boyf and i yesterday went over to Junhong's house to watch horror show!! hahas, Boyf got totally freaked out. the horror show was just stupid lar, anyways left at 4am then. I started to shuai ren xing on the way home, cause im urber tired.hahas, sounds so like someone aye.Oh yea, it was national day yesterday you know..I spent it with work, my colleuges, my bestie and last but not least my Boyf that bendan. I hardly spend time with my family, bet i will to in time to come. Exams are starting real soon on the 20thaug mine starts. oh well, hope everything's gonna be fine. i started studyig like hell, so lets continue the hell training~~~ byeeee...... may god bless..<33