>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, August 22, 2008, 12:37 AM

im both happy and upset.
upset cause i might need to retake one module, which is programming, cause i had not been doing good for that particular subject. Im upset cause, why had chose this module to take up, but since i chose it lets do this one last chance well. Even if i were to get a lousy grade, im on it. But at least with a pass. Im really greatful to Qing, who had been helping me along the way. bless bless.

happy, cause darling's sweet. Thank you.
i'll update more after this major test, but just wanting to post my feelings for now.
God look upon me, see what's in me. Am i gonna make it. I'll do what im suppose to. Give me strength and make it through.
one last sigh, DO THE PAPER!

~ running wild is my forte ~