>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, August 06, 2008, 10:49 PM

describe this as me. aint it nice.
colours just fades away, as i look out.

why does the sunset, looks just so ungalm out of the sudden.

I wished i could go away like that.
I never had a perfect home, now and even then.
what for i go home which i cant call it home.
Its not a home anymore, when you broke it apart years ago.
Tears, flowing are NOT meant for you. But my own.
Im not tearing because im sad.
Im not gonna take things anymore.
I really wish i could go off like this.
No one really understands, how i really felt ever.
Not anyone, cared. When you said you do.
Times and times, i just wanna run away from you. I really mean it.
Cause its just too much, that i can take.
the after effect is that im going away for a while.
my lover, you dont understand. Im not blaming, but you just dont.
Im not as strong as you think. Im just as weak.
My bestie, i missed you. I really do.
Without you, im lost. Now and then.

~ running wild is my forte ~