I never expect for understanding, cause some wont. I see, what is unseen, i feel what is not meant to be felt. It's not easy for people to understand, i know. But this is who i am, some cant accept the fact. Some are just used to the fact, like my bestie Vivi.((: I can forgive to those who don't, cause i know how it felts. Like years ago, some discovered my secret, they locked me out alone with the rest. i was never afraid yet just got disappointed in human's faith. Again, another time, people just left me facing things alone. God says its alright, just stay your faith with God, and everything's gonna be alright. When I'm tired, i rest in god's arms. Now all i wanna do is rest, I'M covering my ears to stop the hearing and sayings. I had enough tonight. Let things settle. Even it may deem s I'mrunning away, say what ever. I'm still like that. Just to remind, i was never fear of anything. I'm a talk-less person, talking ain't my forte. So make me talk less. may god bless..<33