>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, August 06, 2008, 2:22 AM

i frown, because im thinking.
i shout, because im shouting to myself to wake up.
i weep, because i wanna be strong again after my weeps.
i cried, cause i think i was foolish.
Im alright. ((: I really am, cause im telling myself everything's gonna be fine. I know im not trying hard enough in the previous times, when i knelt before god i knew i was wrong in my pasts. This year im not trying to do good, but yet im giving myself in to a nowhere.
Asraf, stay happy. that's all i can say. The rest, i've already sent to you. Just stay as cool as you are.

mountains, i hide.
seas , i swim.
to nowhere, i shout.
im not trying hard enough to be myself.
im making myelf looks like im giving in.
im making myself looks like im not worthy of anything.
im thinking, in the world i wanna stand at the highest point.
im thinking, can i give myself confidence and do it again.
im wondering, can they forgive me.
im wondering, i can peretend they dont hate me, but they do and how am i reacting.
im wondering, how did i made myself look like a fool.
im wondering, why do i always have to make things in THESE ways.
im wondering, why when i laughed. not always the rest laughs.
im wondering, what can i do now.
im going, somewhere there's only god and me.
i fell again, but i stood up fast.
cause i know, my life aint gonna ends with this grey clouds surrounding me.
i know no one was to blame except for me, cause its my life.
God, point me the road, im suppose to walk.
Even when obstacles comes by, i know im suppose to deal it with what you've taught me. cause i'll be able to grow.
No matter how life difficult it is, im walking my way out!
Im a bundle of chopsticks!
Im a bu dao ong!

Life is not all that bad, my friend, hmmmif you believe in yourselfif you believe there’s Someonewho walks through life without youyou’ll never be alonejust learn to reach out,and open your heartlift up hands to God,and He’ll show you the way.And He said, “Cast your burdens upon Methose who are heavily laden,come to Me, all of you who are tiredof carrying heavy loads,for the yoke I will give you is easyand My burden is light,come to Me and I will give you rest.”When you feel the worldi tumblin’ down on you,and you have no onethat you can hold on to,just face the rising sunand you’ll see hope,and there’s no need to runlift up your hands to God,and He’ll make you feel all right.And He said, “Cast your burdens upon Methose who are heavily laden,come to Me, all of you who are tiredof carrying heavy loads,for the yoke I will give you is easyand My burden is light,come to Me and I will give you rest.”


~ running wild is my forte ~