hahas. today, woke up just like yesterday's timing, took an hour's journey to travel to hanjiang Street and visit the park.((:
I tell you the park was hella big!! and damn long! Can't even finish walking it in two hours, freak right?! anyways, took multiple stupid pictures over there with the girls. Most of the pictures are with Lina and Fizah so shall wait yo!! hahas. hmm overall, had seen how families spent their time there accompanying their kids. Their kids are really fortunate, tell me just how many of the children spend time with their families in just one week. And if the children were to have relationship??! Wells, so make an effort to communicate and spend time with them really, all they had was just you.((: And so, i missed my family for today. My family day.
After a morning walk in the park, it was shopping time! I bet all girls would jump up and shout, hahas but for me, the hanjiang walking street is just like Guangzhou. I even felt that Guangzhou was even much more better and can't be compared. I missed there, i hope i really Can go there asap!! maybe I'm going end of year!!omg! look forward sia! ((:
I bought nothing, can you believe it. Yes i really bought nothing in that street. I guess i will head back to that street one of the days, to shop again. Not sure if i wanna get the clothing, if i can get something better than here, than i shan't buy anything over here. I'm waiting for good things to come by, I'd always wait for good bargains. Be patience is always the key.As usual, went back after which, the one hour journey lo. slept like nobody's business then, hope no one took pictures.(x
yupp and so this was my day!! tmw it's lecture time, won't miss it this time. ((:
God bless everyone!!~~
nights my beautiful.
To this particular,
you're just like fireworks, which disappears in just one moment and dint turn back to look.
Passed the thousand of days, with or without you, I'm still the same doing my own routine. As though I never had you before in my life, I'm still me. Jin Tian Guo Qu, wo hai shi yi yang.