>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, August 24, 2008, 11:20 PM

hey, peeps. Its gonna be my last post in s'pore. And the next post in s'pore, will be 6 weeks away.
I'm getting ready for my flight. Its gonna be 8 hours away, tonight i met my last lovely people. Vivian, Ping, my family, Abby, my love. They're going to be the people whom will be missed by me, absolutely. Of course, not to mentioned those, my good-ole-friends!!((:
I'm not very excited, maybe due to something I'm thinking...oh wells, its alright.Still i look urber forward to the trip itself. Let's study hard alrights! My last pack is done. And I'm done. My thinking is done too.
I'm not sleeping in tonight, I just wanna make sure i sleep fully on the plane. And happily safely reach my destination.
I pray for god's blessing.
blessing people.
I'm sure to post my updates, when I'm there.
I love you!!

~ running wild is my forte ~