>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, August 28, 2008, 6:40 PM


hello pretty pies.((:
here to update, it was quite a windy day today. got your jackets on yo?! ((: yes, and today its another 8am lecture. On the geographic of Wuhan, Hubei. I was super attentive for the first 2 hours of the lecture, but fell asleep in the last half an hour. Which i woke up and saw FOOD PICTURES SLIDES!! wth. I'm wondering if we get to eat the local delicacies, so i'll try hard to go taste them yo.hahas.
after the IS lecture, it was break time and all of our break time are 2 hours. so damn good.((: got back to the domitary to closed my eyes for a while. hahas, my room mate got difficulty waking me up then, hahas. but she's good mate.((: Afternoon, it was PM lecture. Did activities, hmm joined discussions. ended the lecture early, to go bac to hostel and finish the homeworks given. It was no relax time, hope i can finish it asap. SO I COULD SLEEP!!wahahas. It drizzle a while, on the journey back NO UMBRELLA=WALK UNDER THE RAIN LO. hope i wont fall sick, cause i can't afford to man, its troublesome.(x
And now, im happily resting on my bed updating this post eh.hahas. today, im staying in because tmw, i have to wake up at around 5am to go for industry visit, and then it's lecture after the trip. So, im really gonna save energy for tmw.
today's lecture just made me even wanna travel more, cause there's just to much to see in the outside world, and also to experience the world's greenry.
okayy, shall stop here for now.*drinking red bull* saaaa...ENERGY!!hahahs.
tkae care yo!
bless me eh..


~ running wild is my forte ~