>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, August 16, 2008, 12:29 AM



Guess what?!
its BEBE birthday!! its after 12 so, yar its her birthday!! hahas. I remembered her last year birthday i bought her tons of good food!! hahas. well this year, im sorry im just too busy to get her gift. However, her best gift was being here with me!! hahas. i'll try my best to cook her a meal and buy her new clothes!!((:
During her presence in our house, she's been a lovely girl. Never complain so much when i forgot to bring her out for a walk, dint complain that i treat her bad. She was urber cheerful than she was before when she came to our home.((: I remembered, when she first arrive she was urber tiny cause she was just 3months old.ahhas.NOW SHE'S HUGE!! ((:
Never fail to make me smile, when im sad.
Shared my secrets, which she kept only to herself.
Makes me worry, when she disappear out of my sight.
Makes only me to trust her, when i ..
Gives me a good hug when im tired.
She never shuts her ears to listen to me.
when i kiss her, her big google eyes just looks at me.
I cant stop loving her, even when i can stop loving others or myself.
She's just the one.((:
Happy Birthday, my baybey..MUMMY SO LOVE YOU!!


~ running wild is my forte ~