
Monday, August 11, 2008, 2:07 AM
fallen angel..
I suppose this month aint gonna be good, for me.
I lost my cool totally, cause everything just meant too much for me.
It was importnt to the sense that, i really value the mail.
But trust me, im not gonna trust anyone, anymore. This world, just fills with piles of shit.sigh. I've seen just too much, that makes me feel im too ugly inside with me.. humans. just too having a surface appearance outlook but real ugly inside.Including myself.
Beybeh, im sorry for losing my cool just now cause i dont think you're serious for that moment. For words you've said, i appreciate. Just then, i can hardly trust anymore. People just broke my trust bonded. Im having heartache, never to be ment. And the heart, just hurts so much. People, just broke my heart so easily, so tell me how can i ever trust. Even if its you. I just cant open my heart....cause it hurts too much when opened.
its not end of the world, but its end of my heart.
