Every night, I'm looking into the sky, not looking for miracles to fall yet to see the sky the dark and mysterious sky woven above our heads. I look at them ,turning from dark to bright skies. How will it be like when I sleep onto the BIG MARSHMALLOW! hahas. Guess its a great feeling.((:
I'm not stressed! so don't say that I am, that's most appreciated. Don't do any assumptions on me, i am not build on assumptions.
Well, things are getting just fine.((: my family can be hateful at times, its just because i hardly spend time to understand. But when i do, well i can say give some time relationships between you and your family will do just fine.((:
My date for flying off, is nearing. I definitely like the away feeling.((: Being away sometimes, is good. It brings you to see things you've never seen. hmm. During year end, I'm having holiday plans again.yay!! hahas. I'm not sure where I'll be going. But the year to come, I'm flying off again, to Melbourne, then another place. hmm cant remember but will come in time.((:
And when i reach the age of 21, hahas will be in Taiwan or HongKong with VIVIAN!!~~~ its a promise.((:
okayy, im back into studies again.shhhh.....((:
sucess is just for people who works hard.
be prepared.things are just coming in your way..
May god bless..<33
Tired souls coming by, pave ways for them to rest.
Aside they're placed, its enough. They just wish to rest, and not to be disturbed.