>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, August 24, 2008, 1:10 AM

Can I place you in my suite case.
Can I place my memories in my suite case.
Can I have my friends in my suite case.
Can I have my home in my suite case.
I tried putting Abby into my suite case, its just way too torturing cause its heavy.
Just my "guai wu-monster" accompanying me there.
So many misses, sometimes dint wish to leave and for so long.
But I know, endurance is the key to everything. Telling myself, its gonna be just fine, cause things are "half-filled".((: I just cant wait, to see what's in over there. Pretty sure it's gonna be good!((: Im just so pissed, that my bloody came to me NOW.wtf.still im gonna enjoy every part, i just dont care!
Today, i went to meet Vivian together with the extra accompany of Boyf and JunHong. Wanted to get my sandals, my shirts. but then, im just looking around for it at MarinaSq. I'll get it bought when tmw comes, im meeting vivian and pingpong!!((: so look forward !!
A surprise my Boyf wanna give me he said, that's why he and JunHong tagged along.hahas. and watching the fireworks was a surprise.hahas. sweet.I totally appreciate it. Watching together with vivian, is best thing. my loved ones, wish my family and Abby was there.((: It would be perfect. The pair of hands which held me tightly, i know im blissed.
The fireworks, was beautiful and yet was short-lived. The after effects was smoky air, and left without any trace left in the sky. For the moment i was awed, by the beautiful lights in the dark skies. I saw lights in the dark skies. I'll remember nights, of happiness.
I remembered, two years ago, someone once brought me to watch the fireworks, with friends. yet, it was a ugly memory. Cause it ended with a quarrel, with the someone.and there's a silly girl , who brought me choclate, which had my heart.((: that someone, was never heard ever since he broke my heart. He just disappeared out of my life, together with the memories.
Anyways, its still a good thing that my curent love appreciates yea.((:
okayy. and its 24+ till I board the plane. love me.
one last thing before i go, i wanna hug you tight beybeh. loves.
Shall continue my pack-ups!!
may god bless....<33

~ running wild is my forte ~