>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, August 22, 2008, 7:30 AM



And it was a painful choice, I'd done to myself.
and it hurts me a lot, causing me to unable recognizing my own self.
I thought i fought it all along, but until just I then realise im not what i think to be. Things just dont happen the way you seem.
The battle was over, it won over me. Just gracefully walk right pass me, and i dint even breathe a word. that's the end, the end of the relationship between us. And, it just hit me right into my heart. Shattered into nothing, disappearing into the air.WAD, you won.
Im done.


im lost.

~ running wild is my forte ~