>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, July 01, 2008, 10:28 PM



Woke up late, missed lectures, studied hard on my own to get a passing grade at least. Then, drove to Darling's school to pick him up from school.
We then head to sentosa as planned, got lost in the middle. ((: chill.. Anyways, still managed to get there to relax ourselves. Its just so nice to see the blue sky, and relax without many people around.((: i loved the weather, got tanned. Stayed till like evening then we head to vivo for dinner. Met JunHong there, hahas. talked laughed, crapped.(: walked around vivo, till like 8pm and left. Cause there was like nothing much to walk, and we're tired....
homed sweet home then.
Honestly, while resting relaxing the troubles they tend to float away. Though not totally resolved and forgotten, still at times i need an escape.
This week is totally work and homework, having less time for my dear ones too. Hope all these would be fine. And may i balance up my life style.((:
may god bless..<33

























~ running wild is my forte ~