>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, July 14, 2008, 10:42 AM

Watched "Hellboy2- The Golden Army" last night together with straw shortcake(Rummie) and Vic after my dinner with family, awesome!!~~ Though its like we sat in the first row, having neck pain. hahas, was satisfied with the movie yea.((: Last night was driving to town, when entering cineleisure nearly knock a stud kid, i horned he still keep on talking not moving away, hit his back a lil .freako. Kids, so whatever.


As for my weekends, guess nothing much to say about just W~O~R~K.durrs. I'm aint gonna hold long to work, cause i felt I'm not gonna hold on for long! Perhaps many might be dragging to work at times, will my decision change in time to come?? orhs, my attendance is hitting low, really i cant afford to take stress anymore man. Die die also must drag myself to school, driving cabbing bus-ing whatever i must attend school.sigh. STRIVE HARD FOR ALL MAN!!
i really hope for the best, due date for assignments is coming near. Next Mon, I'm so gonna pray hard on that day, before i look into my next assignment.)x
Exams are nearing too, oh god im stressed.
Honestly, need more time to rest and breathe.
May god bless....<33

PS: sudden urge for chee cheong fun, yam cake, mee hoon guay.........................................................


~ running wild is my forte ~