Today had finished my everything once and for all. Though i not its not good enough, i am sorry. My apologies.Peeps, you-know-who. I tried to give the best, but i know its not enough cause dont just say it do it. An add-on tmw morning i still gotta wake up and do my French essay. It aint easy. Oh and today i went to town with Qing, for shopping. Bought gladiator shoes, shades, sony pouch. All my fortuntes gone, still im saving most of my money, so no worries!! ((: I wanna buy car!!!!!!!!!!!!! So BAM MY AIM!! new shades.for fun.((:
yikes.And for one moment I'm super messed up!! I really am. Just why am i making life difficult for myself, just why oh why~~ I am trying hard to do things in what they should be, however i can never get 'em right ain't i. How saddening truth can be at times. May be i should look far away, look generosity. Okayy, tmw and I'm gonna open up another bank account. I dint thought long and i went ahead. Straight thing, I do. I do really hope things gonna be bright for me when i open my eyes the next day. I really do. Ywans peeps, I'm getting into bed now!! cause i haven't been sleeping well and proper in the past three days.....................May God bless...<33 never give up, no matter what.