>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, July 06, 2008, 12:26 AM

A start of 12 hours working today, got shagged. Urber shagged, tired. When even if i did entertained some, yet i can never satisfy the others.
For you, yes indeed maybe i showed attitude only to you and you. Making you wonder thoughts all around, i dont have excuse for that even if i had its just an excuse to make you believe yes im like that. Perhaps, work is work im too serious into work leaving you to think im pissed. When im tried, i just need space to breathe. Be fine afterwhich.Nevertheless, i still love you, work is work. After work, we are ourselves. You know me best i know. Just let's be it.
Love, mutual understanding takes time. I never expect any request yet or any effort to be done by you. Yet all im seeking is just understand. That's all.
Wanna thank Onn, really spoke to him. He knows my feeling.((:
aights, peep. half of my day i spent my time with my work. So now shall head for sleep aite!!
sleep well peeps.
May god bless..<33>

~ running wild is my forte ~