>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, July 20, 2008, 11:05 PM

Its update time.
Friday, IS day.
french and french then stayed back a moment to see what i can do to help for project, I'm trying hard. Went to buy medicine cause I'm a bit down with flu, so yea. Then me Boyf for dinner, wanted to have Japanese food wanna be more health conscious ya know. Didn't get to eat as it was way too late, so we had same o-l-d f-o-o-d. Met my bestie vivian!! hahas, as she said she was bored, then Rum for chill. Tcc, the choice. Tired of walking ups and downs as everywhere ain't easy to chill. Stayed late out.
Homed.Bushed.
Saturday, Havoc day.
Did some homework, art and craft before heading out for work. I wanna do the best for everything i do okayy!! JIA YOU!! Had fun with friends while at work, total loves.((: I'm really enjoying when I'm around with friends, they makes me smile.((:
Went to Clarke Quay to pay Zul with his new workplace "The PUMP room", total awesome. I kinda love the place, i missed Zul too.((: Stayed, Chilled, Homed. Tired, total stress out....
1stdayofRose.(x
Sunday, Preparation day.
Worked early morning, sort of felt headache. Maybe the alcohol affects me a lil' yea.Played, worked starts to stress in. Dined with family, spent quality time. I Like.((:
2nddayodRose.(x

I know things are freaking out lately, im stressed really stressed. Projects im handling I need to work hard to get, I know i dint manage to contribute much, but im trying to always give what i can, and thanks very much for my mates to help out so much, i really appreciate.
Relationship, i felt kinda stress. I wanna cry out. I felt tired. Do you really understand, when you say you do. We're not kids no more, think first always. Sometimes, does the thing really matters so much. If i really wanna argue, I bet im still a kid always depending. Time, are insufficent. I gave you what i had, and so you need to give me what i need. Time for my family, time for sleep, time for my work, time for my friends. A person, only had 24hrs, its sufficent cause when you know how to divide them, they are sufficent for you. Maybe sometimes, im wrong, cause i didnt have enough time for you but i tried my best to give you what's best. When you asked for more, I start to break down. Cause, I cant give what you asked for. Im doing my best, so just give me your support, say it when you mean it by " I understand".
A relationship needs to grow.
may god bless..<33

~ running wild is my forte ~