>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 12:45 AM

I'm bad girl today.hahas.
went to bugis with Boyf, was hungry the whole as i ate nothing. So we head to Fish & co. for dinner, sumptuous meal I would say we shouldnt have ordered so much.wth. anyways, went to bugis is all because i once mentioned that i wanna buy shorts.tada, and we're there. i bought 2 shorts, 2 dress, 1 legging. aights, i wanna go JB buy more!!((: im really glad, that boyf accompanied me all the way. Im fine already, wont feel emotionally hurt no more cause i do believe.((:
My mummy, nagged about me getting so many things.hahas. aights. im sorry, yes i know we wont know what will happen in the future and i need savings for rainy days. I'll be thrifty, needless to buy those unecessary items. I know you love me alot, afriad things would be hard for me in time to come, no matter what, I'll listen to you.((: I love you mummy.((:
And last but not least, i need an escape!!!!!!!!
May god bless..<33

hmm, more plastic bags=more shopping was done.


~ running wild is my forte ~