>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, July 12, 2008, 1:40 AM

I dint know from when i start to think a different way from the past, did people change out of the sudden, or because of stress upon something. Maybe its just too much stress i put upon myself, therefore those unnecessary things are also taken into my mind.


I've come across this song which i heard it over in televi-cion, "Kong" J'aime. It reflects something i kept in my heart for long. Je'suis feeling that song in the streams. No matter how many relations i've come by, till now i met this silly boy, he told me not to look over to past, think simple afterall isnt simplicity is what i ever asked. Different issues with different people, so..yar..

I spoke to my mummy, my friends they helped. I talked to that silly boy, the truth is what i spoke, all my feelings were concentrating to hear what his heart gotta say. I felt better talking afterwhich, i just dont wish things to end the way i'd always did.

Apparently, love's still the word we spoke. Im glad, I used to kept things to myself always, inducing unhappy endings but this time im glad i said it all out. Intially, hiding myself with every single thought in mind, till now when im grown i then know i still can trust.


Endings: I know the road is harsh.No matter how hard the road maybe, humps in front slope ahead, you're all i needed. Its not a rush for love when we talk love, yet it was a cautious procedure we walked to uncover all to come by this stage of us. Never let it fall.So lets continue to work hard. And, let's speak love.


i was feeling, i wanna jump.

~ running wild is my forte ~