>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 11:41 AM



Happy 5month beybeh,
yesterday was full of happiness & love..((:
School-ed, did presentation for one assignment, and that's done!! so happy..((: I believed my mates really deserve what they should, and so lets move on to next assignment!!((x hahas.
Was suppose to meet Boyf, but he was late!! However, he surprises me with something he did on his own!! I think it was urber sweet!! but too bad i ate it all up no pics man.Sorry.. He made me three course dish, mushroom soup, prawn aglio, mama lemon jelly. HAhas. I know JUNHONG you also got dragged down to make all those with him. I bet Boyf must be very happy to have a buddy like that.((: YEA!! I super love the aglio!!!! Thanks beybeh..muaa((: Afterwhich i wanna drag him home to meet my family, hahas he was scared aey..I was merely joking only..spent our night watching movie 'RED CLIFF', it was a worth-watch movie!! I urber love the movie, though i dint study much of chinese history, but John Woo mad the movie so awesome, peeps could learn history lesson in the movies, mien. I bought some clothes in F21, hmm just because i dont wanna get the 10 dollar vouchercause i wont able to use it in time, i dint buy much only one skirt one dress. hahas. what a weird me.((: I need a bigger wardrobe......................I need multiple styles.................................((:
It's all 'bout a hug.((:

Spent some time, talking to beybeh. Long time since we've done some talking, took pictures. I wore skirt, long time since i did that.hahas...
Today, i just spent my whole time on my EBF,DB and WAD assignments hopefully i can finish in time.
Cant wait to watch dark knight with my goodies!!((:
may god bless..<33


When im huggin' you...


ps.Craves for japanese food...........................................................^^

~ running wild is my forte ~