Guess what. I've just finish reading a entry, hmm my schoolmate. My teammate, commented on group work. guess, I don't need to say out loud. I'm wrong. faults, with me. She said all i ever thought of.Think, I really think individual maybe better.sigh. anyways, I'm gonna smile no matter what. Just smile. And really thanks, i guessed. I'm wide awake now. thanks for reminding me all the work i put in, may equals to zero if i dint heart it. thanks for letting me know what you really feel. thanks for everything. i sincerely thank you. god bless..
My tears just fell all of a sudden, asking myself. oh god what have i done..guess i did bad again. i never ask for symnpathy. cause its just that im weak thats all. Im just a weak being. there might be people who hates me, there might be people who likes me, but no matter what. But i hope, i just dont wanna wish to know who hates me. cause i only know i like you no matter what.lets just put a smile on the face, nothing cannot be overcomed.I still believe.....