>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 12:56 PM





Can you believe that ??


It was from yesterday, i realize this kid on youtube.wth. She got a great vocal, i wished i had hers. She's now 16 and her name was Charice Pempengco from Philippines., total awe by her amazing vocal. There was another american kid who was older than her by 2, Bianca Ryan was amazing too but still i like Charice.((: the strong and voices which attracts me a lot, its just so awesome.


Yesterday was doing assingment in school till 9 plus gonna be finishing them by this week((: , had special delivery service from boyfriend with his best bud JunHong. Satisfied my cravings.(: yummie!! ate chee cheong fun and yam cake!! Boyf's not feeling well though.


I bought him noodles over to him after my school when i heard he was sick, sigh why sick. I hate being sick, cause it makes you feel uncomfy and weak. Afterwhich, io just head back to school for my project. Headaches and headaches, will fall sooner or later, and even now.


tonight im gonna cook porridge, i know i know peeps you gonna say "YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK MEH??!!!" LEARN LAR!! my mum's gonna guide me okayy..


wells wells, meantime i shall head on my assignments first.


God blesss...<33

P.s.am i doing not well enough, im still lacking something then.Worried.

~ running wild is my forte ~