After a game of pool, with my sista and Boyf, i cant sleep.
I'm not yet in bed, wide awake looking at my schedule for my overseas trip. It's another 3 weeks to exams, and 4 weeks till I'm leaving for 42days. My trip is gonna be at Wuhan, i hope it'll be easy.all things gonna be fine okayy.Boyf who went away to Beijing, was only 29days. Mine, double of his so see how it goes okayy.((: I'm gonna so miss my dearest family of all and my close besties!! Be it or not its just a trip away from home, and on my own, I'll be back!!((: Time passes very fast aights!
God bless everything goes well, now and ever. I'm feeling stress from exams already, omg afraid that i cant make it. So i planned to pause work early. after next week??! ((: yea. it will be.And then study hard okayy!! pray very hard things are gonna get better now and then, I can now only depend on God who guides me through the way. Wisphering every night to him in heart, is what im doing to seek better ways of life. I feel comfy.((:
My heart felt tight. Heavily I drag myself, to bed.Nights.