>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, July 10, 2008, 11:38 AM

9July08
Guess what i stayed in school till 9pm plus, worked hard with my team members trying hard to do away our projects. Honestly, i like hard work and the fruit labour after our hard work.hahas!! So just let work harder to achieve god grades!!
after a tired day, squeezing brain juice out, hungry. Had met Darling and junHong for dinner. Great laughs, at least not stressed up.
Homed.
10July08
School-ed. Its just so stress when you do project. And i got low attendance warning already!! the fool. Maybe i should be good and go to school as usual, i am lately. Due to projects leh, my family was wondering if i ever study, and i was wondering if you ever see me study. When i did, were you there to see it. so let it be a question to yourself about your existence at home.okayy, gonna head for work later. Heck, shouldn't have worked. hmm, gonna stop working soon. Things just wont last, do they.
Next month I'm gonna cry, EXAMS & OVERSEAS TRIP. My hair gonna fall, sooner not later cause its now.
God bless.<3

I'm always trying hard to do everything well, I'm still working hard. Not just saying, its working. I'm not multi-task-er, yet I'm trying. I'm not ready to give much, cause i cant. maybe down the aisle, you walk me through we'll see something in a different light.

~ running wild is my forte ~