>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 4:35 PM

Yesterday night, i really slept super urber late like 5am??!! hahas. had video conversation with Darling till 4am last night. hmm..i dont know, i had a feeling he changed there, and maybe distance do make a feel difference. Maybe i was just thinking too much.((:
anyways, last night met vivian and ping out!! for chit chat, dinner, sing K!! was urber happy!! It had been like so long since we see each other in school even though we studied the same school. gosh. hahas. really enjoyed last night, spent like half a day outside with friends was my greatest pleasure.....((: afterwhich, i went back around 9 to pick up the car. Drove to town together with my sis, then the four of us went to swensens to eat as there wasnt really much things left to eat at around 11pm, and 24hours opened. urber full!!
i then drove them back, i still need to polish up my driving skills. hahas!! Many upon seeing that i got car keys why surprised, and ladies are better drivers lo!! I didnt like the feeling when others doubt my driving, so I can drive de lo!! I reached home around 2am, im glad my friends were my first passengers.((:
okayy, shall continue my homework now. Next week, my school is starting. argh feeling restless.but who cares, i just study as it is!! Darling is coming back on FRIDAY!! yohoooo!!((:

~to my dearest bestie, i know everything comes hard for you. Put aside your failure, cause i know your hardworking efforts will do a excellent result.(: have faith in yourself, im always by your side. no matter what.((: loves..~

~ running wild is my forte ~