yes!! I PASSED!! and after so long, hmm 3 months!! i got my license!! everything was like so fast!! hahas. My tester was really good!! he allows me to amend some mistakes i made, and was not calculative at all. He even made me calm down, omg!! im so lucky to have the tester..((: then i informed my instructors. They were really happy about it!!((: hahas. i guess im lucky girl.((: Miracles do happen, cause i believe. I do. God has made it happen.((: THANK GOD!!!! So now my training is over, and i got my license. Now its my car problem, what car to buy. the oil the maintence. wth. its really a lot to handle. I wonder if i really can do it, to support things at this age yea. bless.. Issues forever undone yea, and after so long. I've been just working and going for driving lessons. these are what fills my life recently really, now all's done i finally can rest well. really one night's good rest. Future is unpredictable so lets just walk forward, and hold the future in our own hands.((: aights, im really urber tired. peep!! nites!! may god bless..