>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, June 22, 2008, 11:48 PM

yea, and then tmw was a new starting of my school term. hmm, felt like I'm losing touch with school. hahas. anyways, will be right on track when i start to do my work.((: JIAYOU!!
i totally missed the times i hang out with all my friends, slacking. hmm, will do one SOON!! hahas.
today, plans got lost suddenly due to some clashing of time. So just headed down to bugis with Darling, dined Sakae. Gonna be obese soon, by the rate of eating so much.hahas.)x Shopped around in Bugis, bought three dresses which i find them pretty and my style. Darling bought something for himself too, hmm looks nice on him im sure.((: Got Darling to bring my things home then.
Met my parents around evening, went to fetch my sis. My parents got me to drove!! im so shocked, total no mental preparation. Glad was fine, cause was a bit tired then. met Darling a bit later, to get him pass my things back to me. Chat a lil'.
Finding that, yes its a bit distance between both, nevertheless things takes time to recover. So just be patient, let things fall back on its own place. I find myself a bit frustrated cause some unsettled stuffs evolving round my world, and i dont know where to start. sigh.God, just save me from the depressing world. I really wanna save myself from everything. Blesses really.
No more troubles in my world please, i begga.
okay, and its time for bed. Its calling. Nites peep.
May god bless..<33

ps. i wanna go sing k!! i wanna play!! i wanna work hard for myself!!

~ running wild is my forte ~