>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, June 10, 2008, 1:52 AM

the TK i know,
the darling i know,
was a strong guy. his mature mind, makes a difference from others which made me see him in a million.
his soft hearted melts people. his kindness makes people likes him loads. his smile is mesmerising, which makes people fall for that.
Before knowing him, i may have missed chances and chances or maybe walked pass him walking round circles around the area we live. still i met him at last, what else can i ask for. Was like wish come true, and i treasure it. Really.
With heart, you'll see what he really looks like behind the walls of defense.
I saw, and im enclosed deep inside his heart. Lying comfy in him.
he's my protector, my supporter, and same im his.
overall, i want him to know he's doing real well over there. no worries. I may be here alone , im living like for the past how i lived everything may be the same though heart's different still positive is what life should be. And I still trasure life. So should he.
all's done, all's well. so just do well in the next few moments.and will be blessed.
may god bless..<33

~ running wild is my forte ~