>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, June 27, 2008, 2:03 AM

Swing, Like M-A-D!!

You know, life's super urber short and in life we've got tons of assignments to do every single day of our lives.

And here i am slogging like a cow, trying to rush all my things to be able to relieve my stress load.what in world is all these!!!!

my results are bad, i know myself. My attendence like shit, my homework are good punctual. Still whether i pass or not, hardwork is the PK(PRIMARY KEY).

So shall continue slogging, workhard peeps!!((:
God bless, its love.



Its the princess of all times.((x

ps. thanks for the bubbling bubble tea, Darling.((:


~ running wild is my forte ~