>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 11:33 PM

Im tired, im exhausted from everything.
I dont wish anyone to know or understand about what's going on in my mind. Im not weak, not falling yet still hanging there strong.
Life is hectic and has been hard and dificult to settle some things. Wanna get away at times, i wonder when i can. Maybe soon, right after my exams ba. Bless it'll be fine.
Yesterday went k with victor and darling after watching movie " get smart" total dumbass, tired. Sang like hell during k and had great laughs. greats!
Today missed school, couldnt make it in time, woke up around 1pm. Shit. So in total i just stayed home and studied on my own, got bored afterwhich. Asked Janey and Vivian out, for peace joy and laughter. Wah Janey jsut made us waited for an hour plus leh!! but still in the end had great laughs lar. Wanna apologise about the dinner incident yea.
hmm met Darling and Junhong together with amelia for dinner, together with the two san pans' . Total awkard i know, didnt mean to. Overall's fine.
IM TIRED IM TIRED IM TIRED IM TIRED. Sleep now! nites peep.

~ running wild is my forte ~