Dedicated to my love, I promise to hold every tear drop you made, holding you real tight to me. I'd never let go of you, I promise. To think i made you tear for me, I'd never had give you the best of me. Scarify for one. I'm really heart broken , when you cried right in front of me. I nearly broke down. I may be appear to be strong but in fact I am not, heart is crying its just my face is not. Shattered heart, picking up the pieces to bring them back together again. My fault to say give up the relationship, my fault to let you cry in front of me. my fault to make you heartbreak and think I'm cruel. I'm sorry about my selfishness to say 'give up' without thinking for you. I guess some said right about me, I'm stepping on my own foot. I still love you as much, until now i still do. I wont leave as promised i wont wanna love as promised. I wont make you tear as promised. I don't know how to speak well, but instead let me write well for you. Crying doesn't make one weak, yet it makes one strong. Sympathy is for the weak, but i don't sympathise you so why should others. I'm just heart broken, upon hearing the tears flow down your face. I think i should always reconsider my move my words as it not only affects me, but also you. chill baby, as I'd always love you. and let me say this, im sorry.(dont say im not at fault, cause i know i am.) -DAY11-