>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, June 08, 2008, 2:10 AM

Blurred vision, covered my whole sight.
Tonight, unbearable night i guess.
Every single time you sigh, i hate it as i hear your sigh in my heart. other than irritated, i felt helpless. each and everytime.
felt distance. felt that, you're like a stranger to me. do i really know this person in front of me. does he really knows me well.
Should this be happening, i hardly knew.
Im tired, time off for myself.
Is this what i want, or am i thinking too much. Its unknown.
Stranger, you made me tear.
im scared....

~ running wild is my forte ~