>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 11:04 PM

And yes, today I'm total outta my mind. Just didn't know whats going on with me yea.
Morning i went for driving lesson, choing is what I'm doing as test is round the corner okay!! Hope the best for me.((:
then met vivian outside driving centre accompany her to work, hahas. thank me good friend. cause i really had nothing to do but to roam around then okayy!! hahas. driving sures tires us out yea. )x still passion is there, I'm sure. And driving is by passion!! (i only listen to what is right.) Those who's trying to bring me down, i wont let you succeed.boo!!
afternoon met mummy and sis for lunch, head to paragon for spa sessions.((x i totally slept like log there, when i woke up resting in the comfort zone its 7 plus. the spa totally let me feel comfy, too bad there ain't any manicure or pedicure. guess will do them a bit later. Ans of course my eyebrown trimming!! sweeeeet. many smses many calls, missed. guess i was just too worn out. hahas. wth. It was then we ate a lil' in the spa, afterwhich walked around town. My gucci wallet!! my gucci strap!! I'm just waiting for chances to get it, as my dad says wait for sales. wth. shall wait then. its okayy. meanwhile shall get a guess wallet to standby.((:
The three of us then shopped round town, buying clothes for myself and doggies stuffs for my beloved dog!((: homed sweeet then.
it was hard to say goodbye, when we part. I cant believe closest kin walking a different way home, when we're so close together. i really wish, things would be nice. But how can you fix a broken mirror, just tell me how??
under a smiley face, it hides many saddening stories. Things just happen the way it is....
i missed darling badly. things are happening, I'm lost.
now I'm hugging baby Abby to give me the greatest comfy. she's always here. I'm thankful truly.
i need a sleep now, peep blessed.
may god bless..<3

nevertheless, I'm praying hard for miracles to happen. what are promises, once broken, can i still believe you again really. tell me. what to do this moment, for the future.

- day20-

~ running wild is my forte ~