yes, and finally another day just pass by. I know i didn't spend my time much on others today, cause I'm really very unwell. cant really breathe much, flu caught me down. Just then, was talking to darling on phone then video call. Was really glad to see that he reached there safely, and hope everything would be going on fine for him. I'm praying hard for him as promised. Though he's far away now, still when i listened to his voice. I felt he's near me, so comfy. Maybe some may say, I'm too exaggerating, but do feel for yourself when you happen to have such situation. Seeing him happily over there, I'm relaxed. and feel happy for him. though i may miss him terribly, but when i see he's happy with there everything, im fine with everything. maybe someday he might forget me.geesh. maybe. anyways, maybe i cried a bit hard today. Leaving myself to get worse of flu, just bless that I'll be fine soon.((: I'm strong so i will be. tmw i still got work, so what the hell. think i may be going off early since I'm not feeling well. I just don't wish to extend my flu any longer, so bless me okayy peeps. And thanks for those who send their concern to me. Good friends you are.i appreciate. god bless....