>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, May 26, 2008, 5:45 PM

While i was on my way to school, i saw many kids running around. I suddenly felt that they are so fortunate to not so have so many stress....like me and every student studying. Kids, sometimes they frustrates me but sometimes their innocents puts a smiles on my face. Its just so....sigh.
anyways, every night been webcaming Darling. Missed that bah-bah.... School has been like so out of touch to me, i understand all that has been taught. Just need more practice on my work and also my driving!! God bless..
All my friends are really good!! hahas. So i got friends to be with me always..still i miss my dearest Darling..((: I wanna him to be back soon!!
may god bless everything.
i bored.dont know what to do now!!

-DAY4-

~ running wild is my forte ~