>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, May 02, 2008, 11:25 PM

what shit??! hasn't been bloggin' lately, I'm just friggin tired recently.okayy just let me recall what have i done lately.
30apr08
had driving lesson, geesh!! then school-ed. hang out with vivian after which, met her around town area then went to marina sq for dinner. As usual her crap stuffs,ahahas. i total love this best friend of mine.((: Bought some clothes for poly wear, yo's man.gaga.And we tried the hotpot culture, its like buffet style. I kinda like it cause its nice & my style.((: hahas. stayed there till evening, then we hang around to just let time pass. Saw a better buffet style over at convention centre at suntec, think will try that upon next pay yea!! My best friend & i had everything the besta!!
met vivian's jr. chatted, watched them grow from secondary till NOW!! some changed, some dint. Well, changes is normal. Everyone changes through a certain stage of life. Met Darling for movies then, watched "IronMan". well, its a 4/5 stars!! though I'm not a comic maniac or cartoon frantic still the movie was awesome, however just have more action scene will make the movie top okayy.((:
drop dead at home.

1stmay08
oh yea!! labour day, & im working. Still freak, hmm happened much during work just wanna comment, I WANNA STABLE MY BAR!! okayy. after work had made a date with Siew, for fonde session!! omg!! hahas. Travelled from town to her house together with Darling, by the time we reached her house. They were SUPER hungry, hahas!! sorry. hmm had pizza & also KFC for dinner, was filling like what!!! then still had fondue for desserts!! Sinful Sinful!! but i like the sinful taste hehs.
drop dead home2....

2ndmay08
had driving today, so urge to have my car soon. And its already in my plans, i totally have no problem saving money for my beloved car.((: car..car..my car..my car..
oh and took so many hilarious pics with darling.I think he's totally so AI MEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So anything lo hor..
so..shall drop sleep NOW!! nites aite..((:

~ running wild is my forte ~