>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thinking LOADS.
Monday, May 19, 2008, 12:40 AM

I've been thinking a lot lately!! I don't know why. One recent question I've been asking myself lately, am i happy?
Just one question, a simple one could make me go way far far. Then go into deep thoughts, gradually blanked my mind then forgot what i was thinking.shoot right. anyways,had been going crazy lately i guess. i cant really remember what i did last week.but i approximately know whats going on.
Fri, school-ed then dinner & clubbed.
sat, worked LATE then joined Darling for his clique chalet.
sun, worked then joined Rum for dinner then fetched by parents to east coast, seafood centre.
practically my life just fills with all these. School work just fills my mind, work just fills the empty space of my time. Means have no time at all for extra things, hmm must reshuffle my life again. Is this what i want?
aights, nites peep.

~ running wild is my forte ~