>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, May 05, 2008, 8:21 PM

one girl i knew, she fell in love & thought this love would be different from any other she've once met, but she was wrong. I wonder no matter how much she put her effort will the guy see, or even feel what's she's feeling. If you truly understand, you will. And She find it difficult to hang on already, yet she's still waiting, waiting for the guy to realise one day. I wonder when is the time..
many times, she cried for the guy. Does the guy know.
i dont think so.
hang in there girl, i love you.
i wanna see faith in relationship, for me to run my own relationship.
things are getting down, i fear..
你說 不是所有愛情 都能夠釀成一首 流行歌我說 不是所有分手 都能夠再虛偽的 做朋友反正愛情裡頭 誰先放棄誰就是第三者何必重蹈覆轍 愛已經累了無法再負荷你聽了很多 你說了很多 你都沒有錯 錯在我太寂寞誰居心叵測 誰存心攪和 不必再挑撥 我現在只想撤 Let it go 別再說 Let it go 別挽留得不到  斷不了 誰又曾想過 闖進愛裡頭 心整個累格有太多假設 有太多揣測 幻滅這一刻 任誰都逃不過從纏綿悱惻 到彼此沈默 愛情這首歌 你跟我key不合淚已夠 別再說 累已夠 別挽留

~ running wild is my forte ~