>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:28 AM

It all fills my whole heart. Disappointing, maybe is the word i could say.
I can hardly trust myself now. I dont think i wanna trust anyone even.
More words would just even or maybe hurt more.
my mouth just stopped talking....
Now i wanna see you, but i dont wish we talk. And eventually i told you i want nothing at all. maybe youre trying to do good, but when youre doing good same time hurting others.

~ running wild is my forte ~