>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, May 25, 2008, 12:59 AM

Im so lost without you.
I felt uneasy without you.
I really miss you.
I really love you.
The more I see you, may be the more I have you in my mind always.
I truly thought of you practically whole time.
This day when i work, im not like what people all say numb myself with work.
im using every single time in my life without regrets.
Being alone for me is so horrifying, as i would think so much.
But i'll soon get use to it. So just dont say im weak, im just adapting.
And so.
Praying hard for you to be safe, be strong.
May god bless....

-DAY3-

~ running wild is my forte ~