>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, May 09, 2008, 3:28 AM

Im gonna die of anxiety. yes, again the 600 questions running through my mind now & then. I just cant shake them our hurr.. really really truly honestly hope i could cope with all my assignments & driving. Cause i seemed to throw my assignments after my driving. Im a lil stressed up now, wth.
having 3 assignments with me, two to be handed in before mon. omg. working over the weekends, just bless me man.
okayy, today gotto reliefed some stress off my loads, crapped dinner with Vivian & Rum. totally, crap. Anyways, enjoyed time with them.
Now im off to homework!! beat it!!

~ running wild is my forte ~