>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, May 23, 2008, 11:13 AM

I know my post gonna be so damn emo. But pardon, its emo lately.
Think you're now on the plane, travelling to your destination. When i heard the air plane flying pass over, i was thinking are you in the plane?? safe?? I never regret sending you off, cause its better this way. At least i wont regret not sending you off, seeing you till the last moment when you reach the boarding gate.
Guess, I'm strong that i didn't not cry hurr. But well, after sending you when I'm alone i did. I teared in the cab, cooled down after which. telling myself, I'm strong grown up i can wait till the day you're back.
tell me how not to miss you, cause I'm doing so terribly now. yue shi mei you ni yue shi xing tong. Now I'm learning the way i used to live alone, without you.However, the more i look into the pictures especially the one i took for you before you leave, tears just overwhelmed even more.
Now im trying to spend my time more on others to overtake the time of missing you.
baby, i miss you so....

-DAY1-

~ running wild is my forte ~