Guess its just not my day eh. Firstly i wanna thank my dearest friends for accompanying me. Secondly, i wanna apologise to my lover Darling. Im really truly sorry. please dont be upset, all is my fault im sorry baby. I know you're worried for me, as you're away and no one could take care of me you're upset because i made you waited for an hour for me to be online when i said im gonna be home soon, but realising i was still hanging outside. I know i got school the next day, and stayed out late which made you even more upset thinking i will be missing lectures again, well i wont as i promised you. I know i should have called for you, to inform you my everything, but i din't i know its all wrong. Cause it makes you worry more. Baby, i know im sick and should have controlled myself. Baby, please please im really sorry. Dont be upset anymore, when the moment your angry tone floats up, i was terrified as i never seen that you before suddenly like total stranger to me. And when you said " no one has ever make me so tu lan before." I was even more terrified. I broke down.... in the midst. I dont know what to do already, really. i just know im truly am sorry. Baby, bu yao shen qi le.... Just tell me what to do and you wont be so pissed. Maybe a cool down is what you need, may be a time alone is what you need. Just let me know and i know what to do. I'd still love you so. days seemed so far.,still. may god bless....