>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, April 15, 2008, 9:56 PM

yea yea, okay im back.
after finishing lectures, went to boonlay to look for Darling & meet him after his attachment. As i reached there too early & have another hour till Darling finishes his work, i did a little shopping for my items at Jurong Point. Bought a new lappy bag, & also an optical mouse for myself.((: The BEST THING to have is to BUY THINGS WITH YOUR OWN MONEY!! cause you'll feel the satisfaction from the bottom of your heart.((: So treat yaself betta, peep!!
after meeting Darling, we went to central to get his haircut done as he has an interview tmw.God bless him.. hmm,and so while waiting for him to complete his hair i went walking around a lil' frustrated cause there wasnt any nice good looking shorts.)x darn disappointing but then instead of getting shorts. I got myself two sets of women's secret!!((: im proud of myself yea.((: hahas.
homed sweet then.((:
its lucky that im having lectures late tmw.((: so i may sleep late!!((: hahas.okayy, shall bring my dog for a walk now.
May god bless..((:

~ running wild is my forte ~