>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, April 12, 2008, 12:37 AM

Why?? Just why cause your troubles onto others.
Innocent victim struggling trying hard to get self protected..I really wanted to treat you better you know,but i just cant get myself through all these. Adults, just dont behave this way. the way you're reacting is so darn childish.Why involve others in your own fight, or own war. I'd rather stay outside of the circle cause i know nothing helps.
WHATS THIS??!!!!!
world peace please!!


im still finding someone who understands me better....

~ running wild is my forte ~